Monday, July 20, 2009

In just the past few days I have seen a new women appear before me. I know I have seen part of her at her mother’s house when we go over, but since Erica has started to make baby food for Phia, and pluck apricots from trees that belong to strangers. She has started down a road that I saw glimpses of and really did not think about before. It is fun to sit down and be able to pit apricots and then the next night to crush their backs so that they can dry faster in a dryer. I still have to get over my strong feelings of my likes and dislikes so tat my son can grow into a large variety of food they he will eat. I have to try new and different things. Erica’s new found talent that she had learned from his mother as a little girl is now starting to come to a new light. I just have to thank her and her mother for the new things tat I have to try and the great things Erica will accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment